Español Français Deutsch Italiano Português 汉语

Indorama to take full control of Trevira

Thai yarn producer Indorama Ventures has agreed to acquire the remaining shareholding of German polyester manufacturer Trevira from a former joint venture partner.

In February 2011, Indorama teamed up with Italian manufacturer of dyed polyester yarns Sinterama to purchase Trevira. As part of the deal, it took a 75% stake in the company, with Sinterama holding the remaining 25%. Indorama has now moved to acquire this share.

“Trevira with its renowned brand is an integral part within our specialty portfolio strategy,” explained Uday Gill, CEO of Indorama’s fibres division. “We see further growth potential especially in the hygiene and automotive segments, as well as in the high-end home textiles business."



Share this story:

Milspeed D

Sportstextiles.com cannot be held responsible for content if the language setting is changed from English. The translations provided by Google Translate are automated and therefore might not be accurate and may contain incorrect, offensive or misleading language. We offer this facility as a guide only.

Copyright © sportstextiles.com and WSA Limited 2013. All rights reserved.